Thursday, May 22, 2014

Auf Wiedersehen, Yellowpete.

Nooo, not our Yellowpete! Nooo. Although...on second thought...Evil Geniuses have been having a rough patch, bottom lane hasn't been fabulous, and there's no denying Altec has serious talent. Sure, we don't like seeing anyone replaced, especially when they've been with us for so long, but player swaps have become a necessary evil in the NA LCS, and I don't doubt there will be more of them as this split gets underway.  

(Wait..didn't I beat you in this game?)

Yellowpete bowed out graciously on the Evil Genuises' website, saying, "There is no arguing about the fact that my performance within the last couple of months has not been what I want or the team needs it to be. After closely watching the tryouts period, I believe that this is a change that can have a positive effect on the team's performance. Altec is a very talented, young player whom I could see a lot of growth in and I'm looking forward to helping him transition into the LCS from the Challenger scene."

A Tale of Two Cities
(or "Meanwhile...in Cologne...")



No comments:

Post a Comment