Wednesday, April 30, 2014

LCS Central : Question of the Day :

We asked:
What was the first computer/video game you ever played? 



And here's what you had to say:

‏@TheRealTZT Mario Tennis for the Virtual Boy yet for some reason that didn't stop me frm playing games.
‏@SabrewoIf Tekken 2 I love Tekken to bits.
‏@FTG_Steve Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game
‏@KatieOhWrites  A thousand years ago...Below the Root. Great game. Still remember the dialog.


‏@Iollipoppy Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (Sega MegaDrive)
‏@Seraph1337 Doom. i was 7 years old.
‏@SFFpunk My first two memorable ones were Sim City 2000 and Civilization II, both classics.
‏@LoLTonelica I was super young but my first memory is of Pitfall for the Atari 2600. We has an NES at the time but I liked the joystick more.


‏@JessuehCosplay Some Donkey Kong Game! Was awesome!
‏@ChrisReeves600 It was definitely pinball lol
‏@Cthemetfan11 The first Sly Cooper game on the PS2, fell in love with the series.
‏@HHGilean There were probably a number of games I have mixed up, but first game that I extensively played, beat, owned was Super Mario World.
‏@ReverendBlair Probably Asteroids at the arcade. Intellivision baseball at home.



‏@iherdu Combat. Yup I'm a little dated :)
‏@DSherony  Super Mario Bros.
‏@marissamoodyLoL They were called arcade games way back when...;-)My first was probably PacMan. My first console game was Atari's Pong.(circa 1982)
‏@strawbrarie James Pond on Sega Megadrive! :D


‏@Narya1992 Tekken 2 :D Was lot of fun^^ Angel and Devil *.*
‏@Pheqes Prince of Persia
‏@RobMeyer7 first I ever played: Super Mario Bros on NES. First I ever made: Chip
‏@JasonAlanMcLain Joust, on the Atari, at 3 years old. I'm a dinosaur.


‏@kerrikwong Streetfighter on Sega Genesis :p.
‏@ArronDempers Sonic the Hedgehog I or II on I think a Sega Master System II.
‏@Gentleman_Joey Jordan v Bird on tbe atari
‏@Aayeela Beyond Good&Evil,if anyone knows that^-^

                                       What's the first game that you ever played, Summoner?     

No comments:

Post a Comment